- Pioneering brands and retail models
- On-demand services, delivery and logistics
- Collaborative consumption and the sharing economy
- Integrated, omnichannel shopping
- Search, discovery and curation
- Consumer-centric product development and customization
- Delightful user experiences and interfaces
- Anywhere, anytime marketing
- Measurement and analytics everywhere
- Globalization and borderless shopping
There's A Fundamental Transformation Underway
Technology is enabling a unified physical+digital world in which everyone creates, curates and consumes differently. Connected and empowered, today's consumers expect a wide range of new integrated, on-demand and personalized products, services and experiences. This is the future of commerce. It's far more than just a shift to omnichannel: It's a reinvention of how consumers discover, shop and buy everything.
We launched Shoptalk as the definitive annual commerce event to organize this disruptive innovation in a meaningful, efficient way—and to enable an unprecedented, industry-wide dialogue and collaboration among all stakeholders, including Internet companies, tech startups, retailers, brands, investors, analysts and other key stakeholders. With disruption being the new norm, Shoptalk provides 3 days of exceptional learning, rich in-person interactions and productive meetings.
Not Small Talk!
Shoptalk is the first annual, premium, large-scale conference to take a holistic and multi-stakeholder view of the commerce ecosystem. At Shoptalk, senior executives representing everyone from the most disruptive startups to established retailers converge to:
- Discover groundbreaking technologies and trends as well as identify new directions to take their businesses
- Discuss and debate the latest and most novel business models across all verticals to stay ahead of the curve
- Collaborate in new ways, forge innovative partnerships and fund new ventures
World Class Speakers
Shoptalk speakers are headlining leaders of the establishment, renowned disrupters of the status quo and moguls in the making. Our agenda formats include 20-minute general session keynotes, power panels and an array of startup pitches, demos, launches, research, case studies and announcements.
Shoptalk will be held on May 16-18, 2016 at the Aria, the newest and most modern convention facility in Las Vegas, with over 200,000 sq. ft. of dedicated, sun-filled space.